This 5-Ingredient Caramel Macchiato Overnight Oats is a quick and easy recipe for breakfast that uses International Delight Simply Pure Coffee Creamer for extra creaminess and flavor! This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #IDSimplyPure #CollectiveBias
I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of trying new overnight oats recipes. They’re just so easy to make, can be made ahead of time, and turn out delicious every time. Of all the combinations I’ve tried in the past, these 5-Ingredient Caramel Macchiato Overnight Oats may be one of my favorites. And I’ve found the key to adding extra creaminess: coffee creamer!
Now, you may think adding coffee creamer to your oatmeal sounds strange, but I urge you to give it a try. It’s the perfect way to sweeten overnight oats and add extra creaminess to compliment your morning coffee. Add in some instant coffee and a drizzle of caramel and you’ve got yourself an amazing bowl of oats that tastes like your favorite coffee shop drink!
International Delight’s new Simply Pure Coffee Creamer comes in three flavors: vanilla, caramel, and hazelnut. Each one not only tastes amazing in my morning cup of coffee, but they’re also perfect ingredients for my oats. I like to use a combination of creamer and milk (or water) to reach the right amount of creaminess without the oats being too rich.
I love the Simply Pure Coffee Creamer line because it’s made with just 5 ingredients including REAL milk, cream and sugar. Plus, it’s available at my neighborhood Walmart! If I want to add a touch of creamy flavor to my coffee in the morning, I’m definitely reaching for the Caramel flavor. It’s sweet without being too sweet, so I don’t have to add too much!
Next time you’re looking for a quick and easy make-ahead breakfast recipe, give these 5-Ingredient Caramel Macchiato Overnight Oats a try. They take just minutes to prepare, and after a few hours in the fridge they’re soft, sweet and wonderfully creamy. If you like caramel macchiatos as much as me, you’ll love this overnight oats recipe.
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup non-fat milk
- 1 to 2 teaspoons instant coffee dissolved in 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup International Delight Simply Pure Coffee Creamer - Caramel, divided
- Caramel sauce for drizzle (optional)
- Mix all ingredients except caramel sauce and creamer in a food storage container or mason jar. Refrigerate overnight or at least three hours.
- Stir the oats half-way through and add more milk or oats to reach desired consistency.
- When ready to serve, stir in 1 tablespoon coffee creamer to each serving. Serve with a drizzle of caramel sauce on top.
- Note: you can serve these oats warm or cold.
What’s your morning coffee ritual? Tell me in the comments below!