I was recently asked by The J.M Smucker Company to share one of my favorite Spring cookout dessert recipes. These Gluten-Free Brownie Fruit Pizza Bites are made using Pillsbury™ Gluten Free Premium Brownie Mix, so they couldn’t be easier!
In my family, a party isn’t a party without fruit pizza! Typically, my family makes it with a sugar cookie crust, so I decided to mix it up with this recipe for Gluten-Free Brownie Fruit Pizza Bites. Because who doesn’t like chocolate?
This gluten-free dessert recipe is a great recipe to make while entertaining guests who might follow a gluten-free diet. It’s made with Pillsbury™ Gluten Free Premium Brownie Mix, so preparing the treats is super simple.
I wrote last week about how I stock up on Pillsbury™ gluten free cookie, cake and brownie mixes from Walmart when I know I’m going to be entertaining.
I made these Gluten-Free Brownie Fruit Pizza Bites last weekend for an early Cinco de Mayo party because when you’re a blogger and need holiday content, you’ve got to invite your friends over to enjoy it with you. 😉
Lucky for me (and for my friends), these were a hit! The bite-sized brownies are covered in a sweet cream cheese frosting, plus chopped fresh fruit for a delicious flavor combination.
I’ve always loved chocolate cake with fruit sauce or fresh fruit on top, so I knew I would love this miniature brownie fruit pizza … and I was right!
Next time you need a delicious and simple dessert recipe for your spring cookout or party, make these Gluten-Free Brownie Fruit Pizza Bites! They’re a true crowd pleaser and dress up a table well.
Head on over to your local Walmart store to stock up on Pillsbury™ Gluten Free Premium Cake Mix, Brownie Mixes, and Frostings, and save yourself a buck while doing it!
I’m all about a pantry full of ingredients that make life easier … and that won’t break the bank. The best part about these mixes is that they taste just like the same mixes you grew up with!
Check out Pillsbury’s Pinterest for even more ways to Mix Up A Moment with Pillsbury™.
20 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Gluten Free Premium Brownie Mix
- Eggs and oil called for on brownie mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tablespoon liquid agave
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup blackberries or blueberries
- 2 kiwi, chopped into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare brownie mix as box directs.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick spray. Fill each cavity on the muffin pan 3/4 full.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Do not over-bake.
- Let cool for 15-20 minutes before removing brownies from pan.
- Mix together cream cheese, agave and vanilla. Spread each brownie bite with cream cheese mixture, then top with fruit.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company. The opinions and text are all mine.