Stupidly Easy Sausage Spinach Crustless Quiche is a low carb breakfast recipe that couldn’t be more simple to make. And it tastes amazing!
There are few breakfasts I like more than a good crustless quiche. Why you ask? Well, they’re super duper stupidly easy to make. Inexpensive. You can cram a whole bunch of fresh vegetables into them (great way to clean out the produce drawer). AND they’re healthy and low carb and keep me full until lunch. Oh, plus this recipe is great to reheat for breakfasts or lunches all week!
I like to keep it pretty simple when it comes to crustless quiche. This version has sausage, spinach, onion, mushrooms and cheese; however, you really can add any vegetables, herbs, cheese, or spices you want! I love the combination of fresh mushrooms and spinach with savory sausage.
Stupidly Easy Sausage Spinach Crustless Quiche is called “stupidly easy” because it really is hard to mess this recipe up. Just cook the vegetables and sausage, add in whisked eggs, and bake! The whole recipe comes together using just one pan, so even the cleanup is easy.
I like to cook the onion and mushrooms together first before baking so they’re nice and soft and caramelized. If you’re really short on time and energy, you certainly can just bake all ingredients together at once, as long as you cook the sausage first.
Stupidly Easy Sausage Spinach Crustless Quiche is a recipe I add to my meal prep almost every week, and I encourage you to do the same! It’s the perfect weekend brunch recipe, breakfast for dinner recipe, or make-ahead breakfast recipe for quick weekday breakfasts.
It really doesn’t get much easier than crustless quiche.
50 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 8 ounces ground breakfast sausage or turkey sausage
- Olive oil
- 6 large eggs
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup cheese of choice, (I use low cheddar)
- 1 cup spinach
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large oven-safe pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add onion and mushrooms and cook until soft. Remove and set aside.
- Add sausage to the pan and cook until no longer pink. Drain any excess grease. Add the sausage and onions back to the pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese and spinach.
- Pour the egg mixture over the sausage mixture in the pan. Mix to combine evenly.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until egg is no longer runny in the center. Cut into pieces and enjoy!
Check out these other amazing crustless quiche recipes.