This 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Mini Bundt Cakes recipe is a super cute Thanksgiving dessert recipe that couldn’t be easier to make!
It’s almost Halloween! It’s almost Halloween! What’s everyone being?
I have no idea what I’m being because, in true Jordan fashion, I waited until the last minute to even start thinking about neat costume ideas.
…. Game of Thrones character, anyone?
Even though I don’t know what I’m dressing up as, at least I definitely know what I’ll be eating.
These 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Mini Bundt Cakes of course!
It really doesn’t get much better than cake mix recipes, am I right? It’s pretty much the only way I can bake and ensure that it comes out delicious every time.
These mini pumpkin cakes use just three ingredients: cake mix, pumpkin purée, and pumpkin pie spice! Pumpkin purée takes the place of any added oil in this recipe, so you can even call these skinny cakes. Win!
The entire recipe takes under 20 minutes to make, and it’s as easy as mixing the ingredients in a bowl, pouring them in a pan, and throwing these babies in the oven.
I love the miniature size because it’s a perfect small portion to share with a date or you can even just eat one all by yourself (I don’t judge).
I love to top these 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Mini Bundt Cakes off with some homemade icing like my mom makes. Just mix powdered sugar with little splashes of milk until you reach the desired consistency.
Next time you’re looking for a skinny dessert, look no further than this cake mix recipe for 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Mini Bundt Cakes.
Because pumpkin. And cake.
- 1 box of Spice cake mix (you can also use Yellow)
- 1 (15-ounce) can of pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cake mix, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Spray mini bundt pans with non-stick spray and fill each with 1/2 cup cake batter. Do not overfill.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center of the cakes comes out clean.
- Let cool before removing cakes from the pan.
- Serve with a homemade icing (mixture of powdered sugar and milk) if desired. Enjoy!