Garlic Roasted Tri-Colored Carrots is a simple vegetable side dish recipe that’s perfect for spring!
I did it! I finally completed my move 3 miles away from my previous apartment. And it was a doozy.
I’m pretty sure we broke the record for how much sh..tuff two single girls can possible have. Just my kitchen stuff alone was 7 huge boxes, and I haven’t even had a wedding registry yet. Life of a food blogger.
But I’m back in the game and ready to bring you tons of new recipes for spring and summer!
First up: this recipe for Garlic Roasted Tri-Colored Carrots!
I used to hate carrots when my mom included them in the slow cooker with the roast beef. I’d pick around the carrots to get to the meat (obviously not a bad choice at the time, but now I know better).
Now, carrots are one of my favorite vegetable side dishes because of how sweet they get when you roast them.
These Garlic Roasted Tri-Colored Carrots are a beautiful and delicious side dish to serve alongside any meal. Plus, they’re super easy to make.
All you need to do is pick up a bag of baby carrots, and you probably already have the remaining ingredients in your kitchen.
If you’re a garlic lover like me, you’ll love the flavor in these carrots.
Next time you’re looking for a new vegetable side dish recipe to make, give these Garlic Roasted Tri-Colored Carrots a try!
- 1 bag tri-colored baby carrots
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Spread the carrots out in a baking dish or on a baking sheet.
- Cover with foil and roast for 15 minutes. Flip the carrots, uncover and continue roasting another 5-10 minutes until tender.
- Serve alongside any meal!