For once I’m going to avoid rambling and just tell you the facts:
1. These are the best paleo pancakes I’ve made to date.
2. They’re stinkin’ easy to make and can even be reheated in the microwave or toaster.
3. Go make them right now because they rawk.
Fluffy, cinnamon-y, sweet paleo pancake recipes are not easy to come by, but using sweet potatoes to make them must be the secret trick! Just microwave the sweet potato to get it soft enough, mash, mix in the ingredients, and pancakes away. Trust me, these babies are delicious with maple syrup, peanut butter, or even just cinnamon on top!
- 1/2 cup sweet potato, microwaved until soft and mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- coconut oil, for pan
- Mix together all ingredients but the coconut oil and beat just until a batter forms.
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter out and cook until bubbles start to form. Flip the pancake and cook for about another minute or two until fully cooked.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter. Enjoy!