These Chicken Bacon Ranch Mini Pizzas are a lighter version of individual pizzas, perfect for your Super Bowl party!
Did you guys ever have the chicken bacon and ranch sub from Subway? It used to be a special treat for my sisters and I to walk into town to get Subway and rent a movie. (Remember when we had to rent movies? Ha.) The chicken bacon ranch sub was my JAM.
Now, this Chicken Bacon Ranch Mini Pizzas recipe is like the grown up version of those same amazing flavors.
I love this recipe because it takes literally minutes to make if you prep the ingredients ahead of time! The mini naan breads from Stonefire are so great because they can live in your freezer, and you can bake them from frozen!
They can also be popped in the toaster for quick mini naan.
These Chicken Bacon Ranch Mini Pizzas recipe make the perfect super quick lunch or dinner. Plus, they’re mini so you don’t go overboard with a full-sized pizza.
I’d also highly recommend serving these at a party – like a Super Bowl party, for instance. Because nothing goes better with football than bacon. And ranch. And chicken. And MINI PIZZAS.
12 minCook Time
12 minTotal Time
- 2 mini naan breads (I use Stonefire)
- 1 cup boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 slice turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fat-free ranch dressing (just eyeball it!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Top each with half the chicken, half the bacon, and half the cheese. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges of the naan get brown.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing. Enjoy!