This 3-Ingredient Oreo Peppermint Bark is a super easy holiday dessert recipe to bring to your Christmas parties!
Happy holiday baking season!
Each year, my sister and I get together for a day of baking … which typically means she bakes while I sit around watching Christmas Vacation and drinking wine and pretending to help.
This year however, I stepped up my holiday baking game and tried out a whole bunch of new recipes, all of which I’ll share this week!
First up is this 3-Ingredient Oreo Peppermint Bark.
This recipe really couldn’t get much easier or much unoriginal. It’s a classic holiday dessert recipe that makes a regular appearance at potlucks and cookie exchanges … and for good reason.
All you need is just three ingredients: white chocolate, Oreo cookies and candy canes! The whole recipe takes about 10 minutes to assemble, and another 10 minutes to set.
Thus making 3-Ingredient Oreo Peppermint Bark the perfect holiday dessert recipe for when you need something FAST.
I love using the holiday edition of Oreos that have red creme filling because it turns this peppermint bark a beautiful red color.
If you use regular Oreos, your bark will look more white.
Once it sets up in the freezer, simply break it into pieces and you’re done! 3-Ingredient Oreo Peppermint Bark taste like the white fudge-covered Oreos that come out every holiday season. AKA dangerously addictive.
So if you’re in need of a last minute holiday dessert recipe this Christmas cookie exchange season .. look no further than 3-Ingredient Oreo Peppermint Bark.
It’s a delicious and super easy sweet treat that is sure to get rave reviews.
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 15 Oreo cookies (I used the holiday variety with red frosting)
- 3 candy canes
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper so it extends an inch above the pan on each side.
- Place the Oreos in a Ziploc bag and crush them into small pieces. Place the candy canes in a separate bag and crush them using a mallet.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 35 seconds. Stir and keep microwaving in 15 second intervals, stirring between each one, until the chocolate chips are melted.
- Stir the Oreos into the white chocolate. Pour the mixture into the pan. Sprinkle the candy canes on top and press them into the chocolate.
- Freeze the pan for 10 minutes. Remove and break the bark into pieces.
- Store in an air-tight container.