These Lemon Roasted Brussels Sprouts is my favorite Brussels sprouts recipe that’s also super easy to make!
YOU GUYS. I’ve finally learned how to love Brussels sprouts, and boy do I LOVE this recipe for 3-Ingredient Lemon Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
All you need is: Brussels sprouts, 1 lemon, olive oil and a little S&P (not counted in the 3 ingredients because you should always have S&P on hand. Always.)
This recipe is so easy a cave man could do it! Were there Brussels sprouts in the cave men days? I sure hope so, because they’re delicious.
This 3-Ingredient Lemon Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe is almost too simple to be good … but trust me on this. It’s good.
It may even be the best Brussels sprouts recipe to make in a hurry or for your Sunday meal prep (besides maybe the ones that require bacon grease and miso paste and other fancy ingredients).
I’m on a big lemon kick lately since it’s Spring and they’re in season – I can’t get enough lemon water, lemon Chinese chicken, and lemon BRUSSELS SPROUTS. The addition of lemon juice really does take Brussels sprouts to the next level.
If you get impatient during the roasting process (I totally understand … waiting is hard), try to resist the urge to undercook these babies. The key to delicious Brussels is to get those nice crispy edges. I borderline let mine burn before I remove them from the oven.
You can also squeeze the lemon juice on the Brussels sprouts prior to roasting, but I prefer squeezing when they’re fresh out of the oven so you can get optimal lemon flavor. You can also add garlic to this recipe if you’re a fan of a more garlicy flavor.
So, next time you’re looking for a super easy side dish recipe, give these 3-Ingredient Lemon Roasted Brussels Sprouts a try. Happy Spring!
- 2 pounds Brussels Sprouts, bottoms discarded and cut in half
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts on a large baking sheets in a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes, flip, and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until they're nice and crispy.
- Remove the pan from the oven and squeeze the lemon juice over the Brussels sprouts. Serve and enjoy!