This Chicken Bacon Ranch Spaghetti is a super easy pasta recipe that uses just 6 main ingredients! It’s made with the help of Signature brand products, which are available here in Chicago exclusively at your local Jewel Osco.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Jewel-Osco through Kitchen PLAY. All opinions are my own.
Well, I’m finally all settled into my new apartment in my new neighborhood (Old Town, Chicago). It feels like I live in a whole new city! New gym, new public transportation route to work, new dry cleaner, and of course a new grocery store.
I’m so excited to now be a short walking distance from Jewel-Osco. When you don’t own a car, having a good grocery store within walking distance is key … mainly because I never buy more than a couple bags of groceries at a time. Case in point, I’ll be making regular weekly appearances at Jewel-Osco from now on.
My new apartment also happens to mean new (higher) bills to pay, so I love Jewel-Osco’s Signature brand products that save me money but are also great quality. The Signature line is exclusive to Jewel-Osco and includes more than 4,000 items – from coffee to juice, soup to cereal, fresh produce to fried chicken, and delicious prepared foods to trusted home staples – all with a 100% money back guarantee.
I used Signature Farms® bacon, as well as Signature Kitchens® thick spaghetti and ranch seasoning mix to make this super easy and super delicious recipe for Chicken Bacon Ranch Spaghetti.
I just love a good quick and easy pasta recipe, especially when I have to entertain or feed a crowd. I’m confident that it would be quite difficult to find someone who didn’t enjoy this dish. (My roommate gave me the official stamp of approval … and she’s Italian!)
Chicken Bacon Ranch Spaghetti is a new twist on one of my favorite childhood meals: Sunday spaghetti!
The flavor combination of chicken, bacon and ranch may be one of my all-time favorites, so the excitement I felt when I tasted this recipe was next-level.
Just a simple combination of ranch seasoning mix and milk makes up the creamy sauce that tastes similar to a carbonara. With the addition of chicken and bacon, this dish is comforting and filling.
Not to mention it’s stinkin’ easy to make! Just 6 main ingredients are used to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Spaghetti, and the whole recipe comes together in under 30 minutes.
I used low fat milk and cheese, as well as only half of the ranch seasoning packet to lighten the recipe up a bit. If you’re more of a fan of full fat dairy, I say by all means go for it!
You can also choose to use the entire ranch seasoning packet for a richer flavor, but if you do so I would recommend adding a couple tablespoons more milk to achieve the correct consistency.
If you’re as big of a fan of chicken bacon ranch recipes as I am, give this Chicken Bacon Ranch Spaghetti a try immediately!
And, don’t forget to check out your neighborhood Jewel-Osco for their Signature brand products. (The thick spaghetti may just be my new favorite noodle). You can also find them at all Albertsons Companies grocery stores, including Albertsons, ACME Markets, Safeway, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market, United Express, United and Carrs/Safeway.
- 1/2 lb. Signature Kitchens Spaghetti
- 4 slices Signature Farms Bacon
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 large chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/4 cups fat free milk
- 1/2 package Signature Kitchens dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup fat free shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 chives, chopped for serving (optional)
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon. Remove and let cool before crumbling. Set aside.
- Drain bacon grease from the pan and add the butter. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer and cook on both sides until no longer pink.
- Add milk, ranch seasoning mix and flour to the pan with the chicken. Stir to combine.
- Continue cooking until the mixture thickens - should only take a few minutes. Add cheese and half the cooked bacon and stir until the cheese melts. Taste and adjust with more salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve with reserved bacon and chives on top.