Don’t know what to do with all those leftover garden veggies? Make this super easy breakfast recipe for Garden Vegetable, Sausage & Feta Crustless Quiche!
Crustless quiche is hands down my favorite thing to make when I have an overabundance of fresh herbs and veggies. You can just pack them all into one crustless quiche and have breakfast for the week in minutes!
This Garden Vegetable, Sausage & Feta Crustless Quiche is packed with spinach, mushrooms, peppers, basil sausage and feta. But, the beauty of it is, you can use pretty much any veggies you have on hand!
The possibilities are endless with this easy breakfast recipe.
Do you guys notice anything different?
THE SAMMICH GOT A MAKEOVER! It’s my birthday present to myself (one of many, see previous post) and I’m so excited to finally have a professional-looking corner of the interwebs.
Of course, I’ve still got some work to do. But my little bloggy’s growing up. 🙂
Now back to this Garden Vegetable, Sausage & Feta Crustless Quiche.
Crustless quiche recipes are my absolute favorite addition to my meal prep. I make this in the beginning of the week and have breakfast ready to go before work! Plus, it’s the perfect way to clean out the produce drawer.
You can literally throw in any veggies, fresh herbs, meat or cheese you want! This combination of spinach, roasted red pepper, mushrooms, feta and turkey sausage is definitely one of my favorite flavor combinations.
Yay for breakfast!
Garden Vegetable, Sausage & Feta Crustless Quiche is a low-carb breakfast recipe that's great for using up summer produce.
5 minPrep Time
45 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 package cooked turkey sausage crumbles
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 roasted red pepper, sliced
- 4-5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Add in all remaining ingredients except feta and stir to combine.
- Spray a cake or pie pan with cooking spray and pour the egg mixture in. Sprinkle with feta.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the center is set.
- Slice and enjoy!