This Easy Chicken Curry Spaghetti Squash Bowls recipe is a low carb dinner or lunch that’s full of flavor.
You guys! I have one heck of a weeekend ahead of me and I just can’t contain my excitement.
First, my sister gets MARRIED on Saturday! Then, I leave Sunday for a two-week vacation in Italy.
Of course to prepare for these events I’ve needed lots of vegetables in my life in the past few weeks.
This Easy Chicken Curry Spaghetti Squash Bowls recipe is one of my favorite quick dinners to make because it’s full of flavor and low carb!
I also love that this is an easy way to sneak lots of vegetables in my diet without having to eat salads.
I like serving curry over spaghetti squash, but you can also serve this dish over cauliflower rice, brown rice, or noodles.
If you’re not a meat eater, substitute lentils or chickpeas for the chicken. You can also use any vegetables you want. It’s a great way to use up extra vegetables and clean out the fridge!
If you’re looking for a quick, easy and low carb dinner recipe, give these Easy Chicken Curry Spaghetti Squash Bowls a try.
- 1 spaghetti squash, cooked with squash removed with a fork
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast or 8 thighs, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into large pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into large pieces
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Add coconut oil to a large pan. Cook chicken until no longer pink. Remove and set aside.
- Add onion, pepper, broccoli, mushrooms, carrots and garlic to the pan. Saute until the vegetables are soft.
- Add curry powder, paprika, salt and stir to combine. Cook for another 30 seconds.
- Add chicken back into the pan with the coconut milk and curry paste. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Serve curry over spaghetti squash and garnish with cilantro.