These Valentine’s Day Dinner Recipes are the perfect meals to make for your special someone … or Galentines! And for dessert … Shari’s Berries.
I’ve got a not-so-secret confession to make: I absolutely hate Valentine’s Day.
I realize this is mostly because I’m always single on the Hallmark holiday, leaving me to eat chocolate and feel sorry for my lonely self … Just kidding! Instead, I celebrate Galentine’s Day each year with my true loves.
Any excuse to drink champagne, eat Shari’s Berries, and talk about everything but boys is one I’ll gladly accept.
This year, I had the girls over for a midday gathering complete with chocolate covered strawberries, cake truffles, and chocolate covered cheesecake bites.
One thing I definitely don’t hate about Valentines Day are Valentine’s Day Dinner Recipes!
I love cooking a big, fancy meal once in a while … and V-Day is an occasion to do so.
The Valentine’s Day Dinner Recipes below are a combination of savory steaks, creamy pastas, and other indulgent meals that are perfect to splurge on for the romantic holiday.
Or, if you’re like me and plan to spend Valentine’s Day with girl friends this year (and probably every year), treat your friends to any one of these amazing Valentine’s Day Dinner Recipes.
You’ll win major friend points and get to enjoy an awesome meal. Win win.
Valentines Day Dinner Recipes
- Filet Minon in Mushroom Wine Sauce
- Steak and Scallops with Roasted Asparagus
- Stuffed Flank Steak with Prosciutto and Mushrooms
- One Pan Cheesy Sausage Gnocchi Skillet
- Brown Butter Scallops with Parmesan Risotto
- Heart Shaped Pepperoni Pizza
- Creamy White Wine Shrimp Alfredo
- Chicken Mozzarella Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan
Happy Valentines Day!